Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sleepy Time, yes?

Facts and Thoughts In No Particular Order:

After all that waffling about whether or not it's wise to take Swing, it meets during my Monday night orchestra rehearsal anyways. The other ExCo's I want to take also conflict with my current schedule, and/or fall on Tuesday, my crazy day. I think my hall is going to start a girls' club based on one of the class concepts anyway, promoting self-indulgence and impractical fun.

I also found out today that only two basses play in the opera concerts, which means that I will get about a month and a half off of my 7-hour-a-week rehearsals just when I will probably need it most, though I won't get to play in the opera.

Tomorrow I have my second bass lesson. I'm kind of nervous about it, because how it goes will have a large impact on how my semester in general is going to be.

My roommate won a voice audition that she has been worried about, and we're going to celebrate with dinner and ice cream in downtown Obieland. Hmmm, so which of the two restaurants should we bless with our patronage? :-)

For future reference, if I skip a few days on this blog, or write one that's particularly rushed (like this one), it means I'm too busy having adventures to stop and sit with my computer.

1 comment:

Spenser Isdahl said...

You'll do fine, my dear.

You just got to feel the groove!