Friday, September 7, 2007

Skirt-biking 101

When Biking across campus in a long skirt, be sure to:
-try tucking the edges of your skirt into your waistband. When shocked bystanders gawk at you, smile and wave.
-admire the way the fabric billows in the wind, and attempt not to give your classmates too much to admire in their turn.
-stop when you get caught and FIX IT.
-grow a brain and walk.

Developmental Psychology is very likely going to be my favorite class. The textbook, at least, is very interesting, and the professor is adorable (in that bumbling professor way). Also, I share this class with one of my favorite hall-mates, the trumpet from California, Miss Maggie.

I had my first Oberlin test today, in music theory. If you'll excuse me saying so, I kicked its ass In fact, I kicked that test so hard, it circled the globe twice before it splattered pavement. Actually, I don't know this for sure. But I'm trying to be an optimist here!

I hate to shortchange you two nights in a row, but not as much as I love my beauty sleep, so I'm ending this here. More soon!

1 comment:

Spenser Isdahl said...

All the best things come from California ;-).