Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wish

Today I did not write any papers. I did not work, and I did not make any effort to look nice. I did not go anywhere, I did not put on shoes, and I did not get up early.

I did, however:
  • sleep in
  • wear my ratty (read: well loved) multicolored, funny-collared paint smock with entertaining silver snaps
  • play bass
  • eat black raspberry chip ice cream
  • wipe Prussian Blue and Yellow Ochre on my legs and smock

Did I mention the part where I LOVE SUMMER?

-------------------------------------
Wish
12x16, Acrylics, fingerpaint + brushes
8/5/08
Fender
7x9, acrylics
(for Eugene)
7/21/08
Calm Before The Storm
7x9, acrylics
7/30/08

2 comments:

Spenser Isdahl said...

Is this the part where I start yelling "DIBS!!!11!one!"?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful as usual! Love your work :-)