Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rockin Pnemonia and Boogie Woogie Blues

So I can't sleep. I can't even blame California tonight, either. I think it might have something to do with the three shots of espresso, mug of earl grey, and chocolate surprise cake (with sweet cream cheese icing inside) that I just had. Not that I only give you blog-love when I can't sleep...just today.

If I ran the world...
Every restaurant would have a cup of crayons on the table, and extra napkins to draw on. Lynn's Paradise Cafe is leading Earth in this movement, currently. Not only do they provide crayons for every table, but tubs of plastic dinosaurs and cowboys as well. Also, the winners from the annual Ugly Lamp contest at the state fair (which is exactly what it sounds like, with prizes for the ugliest lamps in the "born ugly" and "made ugly" categories) are proudly displayed on every table. With killer cinnamon sweet potato fries and grits done right, it's obvious why this is my favorite restaurant, and why anyone I go there with now has a multicolored napkin portrait of themselves.

The psychics of Cafe Mimosa are still spot on. My fortune today: "Travels from nesting space will take you to a broader cultural horizon." I'm not sure the traditional ending applies here.

2 comments:

Spenser Isdahl said...

Are you kidding? The traditional ending works perfectly with that :P

And kudos for posting again.

Anonymous said...

Kostenlose Partnersuche und Partnerbörse ab 50 fuer Generation 50plus. Partner suche fuer Menschen ab 50, Senioren, Kontaktanzeigen, Flirt, Dating.

[url=http://www.time4love.ch] [img]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/11/l_f899b7ccb2104119886afa3e78aa8ef2.jpg[/img]

sie sucht ihn
partnersuche
swissfriends
er sucht sie

[/url]